SLATE FLOORING CLEANING. FLOORING CLEANING
SLATE FLOORING CLEANING. GREEN CLEAN BOOK. PRICE FOR TEETH CLEANING.
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- building material used in laying floors
- (floored) provided with a floor
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- A fine-grained gray, green, or bluish metamorphic rock easily split into smooth, flat pieces
- A flat piece of such rock used as roofing material
- (formerly) a writing tablet made of slate
- thin layers of rock used for roofing
- A flat piece of slate used for writing on, typically framed in wood, formerly used in schools
Bona Stone, Tile, Laminate Spray Mop Starter Set w/ 2 Cartridges (3 Total Cartridges)
Bona X - Bona Kemi's durable, Premium Micro Fiber Spray mop that combines the Bona Microfiber Mop with the Bona Swedish Formula Stone, Tile & Laminate Cleaner cartridge so you have the mop and cleaner all in one! Cartridges contain Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner. For Refills order the Bona Reservoir Hardwood Cartridge Refills. Quick, easy to use and leaves no dulling residue. Insert the Cartridge and squeeze the handle. No bending over to repeatedly spray the cleaner on your floor. Hardwood Floor Mop Cartridge The hardwood floor mop cartridge contains 28.75 ounces of Bona Hardwood Cleaner. The Stone, Tile & Laminate floor mop cartridge contains 28.75 ounces of Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Cleaner. The non-toxic cleaner leaves no dulling residue and is safe for wood floors.
Blank Slate (1/365)
My first day and I'm already uploading late! I hope that's not an indication of bad things to come...
Anyway, today was my first day of work. And the first day of my photo project. And actually, the first day of a lot of things for me. Mostly, I realize that I am very much in need of self-improvement. I used to have crazy strong motivation and willpower (and confidence), but nowadays I don't have much. I don't like to feel aimless or purposeless, so I've started making tangible obligations. This project is one of them.
So, here I am. A slate wiped clean. The photo was taken on the floor of my balcony. The balcony has had basically everything removed from it, and the carpet was ripped up to expose those lovely, bare and dirty floorboards. I'm making it into a photo studio, as funds allow. Another clean slate to improve.
I'm feeling optimistic.
STROOOBEE: 1 flash full power, camera right through a diffuser umbrella.
SD Condo: Emtpy room view 1 - "Before"
We are taking the real estate investment plunge and buying a small studio condo (only 600+ sq. ft.) in downtown San Diego. A few blocks from the ball park and the Gaslamp district. It'll be a nice jumping off point for the zoo, ball games, nightlife, nights when I am working late at the office and other events like Comic Con!
This is looking towards the entryway, kitchen and bathroom. I like the slate floors and the kitchen is well appointed. The bathroom has your typical tub/shower and a stacked washer dryer.
I'll post more after we take possession and begin to put things in it, right around the end of July.
Excited, but more than a little anxious about the entire deal.
eating clean books
cute cleaning supplies
clean n dry
clean install windows xp pro
clean up the house games
speedway drain cleaning products