CLEAN MILDEW FROM LEATHER : CLEAN MILDEW
CLEAN MILDEW FROM LEATHER : MRS CLEAN
Clean Mildew From Leather
- an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- whip with a leather strap
- A material made from the skin of an animal by tanning or a similar process
- A piece of leather as a polishing cloth
- A thing made of leather, in particular
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.
- a fungus that produces a superficial (usually white) growth on organic matter
- Affect or be affected with mildew
- mold: become moldy; spoil due to humidity; "The furniture molded in the old house"
- the process of becoming mildewed
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
Mildew's Big Tease
Well, you can blame Aquasplash for paring them as a "fruity pair". By "fruity pair", I mean not supposed to be "slashy" but rather than just taking the piss in a different way. xD
Of course, I drew Bristle very good since this is my first time drawing him.
Knowing Mildew Wolf, Bristle knows what Mildew is doing. Either A) He wants to kidnap Lambsy for food (as always) or B) He just wants some lovin'. O__O Of course, Bristle will just throw Mildew out of his way. Haha!
Four Hours Later
This afternoon, I spent four hours(!) cleaning my bench. It was built in 1931 and I think it was in storage for at least the last 30 years. So why did it take so long to clean? Imagine what 30 years of dust, dirt, and mildew looked like. It was so clean and pretty by the time I was done, but I was so dirty!
do it yourself dry cleaning
how to clean jetted tub
local cleaning company
clean cloudy glasses
how to clean suede vans
cleaning a semi auto pistol
machine for cleaning tile floors
how do you clean a hairbrush
rug cleaning nj