VINEGAR TO CLEAN SILVER. CLEAN SILVER
VINEGAR TO CLEAN SILVER. HOUSE CLEANING MN. HOW TO CLEAN WHITE LEATHER COUCH.
Vinegar To Clean Silver
- Sourness or peevishness of behavior, character, or speech
- dilute acetic acid
- A sour-tasting liquid containing acetic acid, obtained by fermenting dilute alcoholic liquids, typically wine, cider, or beer, and used as a condiment or for pickling
- Vinegar is an acidic liquid produced from the fermentation of ethanol in a process that yields its key ingredient, acetic acid (ethanoic acid). It also may come in a diluted form. The acetic acid concentration typically ranges from 4% to 8% by volume for table vinegar and up to 18% for pickling.
- sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Coat or plate with silver
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
Germ Guardian H4500 120 Hour Ultrasonic Humidifier
The germ guardian 120-hour ultrasonic humidifier (h-4500) uses silver clean technology to prevent the growth of mold and bacteria in the water tank. by humidifying clean water, you provide a healthier breathing environment by not spreading germs and bacteria into the air. the ultrasonic humidifier has the option for warm or cold mist. the unit has a 120 hour run time on its maximum setting and has over a 2.4 gallon tank capacity with a low water indicator light that turns on when it is time to refill the tank. and since the humidifier is ultrasonic it's virtually silent when it runs, making it ideal to have on while you sleep. there are no added costs with the unit since there are no evaporating pads, filters or wicks to clean or replace. the high output nozzle broadens mist in two directions throughout the room and the soft blue night light is controlled with an on/off switch.
(W. M. Craig) JUDAS BETRAYS JESUS
JUDAS BETRAYS JESUS
from Matthew’s Gospel, Chapter 26
THE PASSION OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST ACCORDING TO SAINT MATTHEW
One of the Twelve, the man called Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests and said;
What are you prepared to give me if I hand him over to you?
They paid him thirty silver pieces, and from that moment he looked for an opportunity to betray him.
Now on the first day of Unleavened Bread the disciples came to Jesus to say;
Where do you want us to make the preparations for you to eat the Passover?
Go to so-and-so in the city
And say to him, “The Master says: My time is near. It is at your house that I am keeping Passover with my disciples.”
The disciples did what Jesus told them and prepared the Passover.
When evening came he was at table with the twelve disciples. And while they were eating he said
I tell you solemnly, one of you is about to betray me
They were greatly distressed and started asking him in turn;
Not I, Lord, surely?
Someone who has dipped his hand into the dish with me, will betray me. The Son of Man is going to his fate, as the scriptures say he will, but alas for that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! Better for that man if he had never been born!
Judas, who was to betray him; asked in his turn;
Not I, Rabbi, surely?
They are your own words
Now as they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and when he had said the blessing he broke it and gave it to the disciples.
Take it and eat;
This is my body.
Then he took a cup, and when he had returned thanks he gave it to them.
Drink all of you from this,
For this is my blood, the blood of the covenant, which is to be poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. From now on, I tell you, I shall not drink wine until the day I drink the new wine with you in the kingdom of my Father.
After psalms had been sung they left for the Mount of Olives. Then Jesus said to them;
You will all lose faith in me this night, for the scripture says: I shall strike the shepherd and the sheep of the flock will be scattered, but after my resurrection I shall go before you to Galilee.
At this, Peter said;
Though all lose faith in you, I will never lose faith.
Jesus answered him;
I tell you solemnly, this very night, before the cock crows, you will have disowned me three times.
Peter said to him;
Even if I have to die with you, I will never disown you.
And all the disciples said the same.
Then Jesus came with them to a small estate called Gethsemane; and he said to his disciples;
Stay here while I go over there to pray.
He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee with him. And sadness came over him, and great distress. Then he said to them;
My soul is sorrowful to the point of death. Wait here and keep awake with me.
And going on a little further he fell on his face and prayed.
If it is possible, let this cup pass me by. Nevertheless, let it be as you, not I, would have it.
He came back to the disciples and found them sleeping, and he said to Peter;
So you had not the strength to keep awake with me one hour? You should be awake, and praying not to be put to the test. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
Again, a second time, he went away and prayed:
If this cup cannot pass by without my drinking it, your will be done!
And he came back again and found them sleeping, their eyes were so heavy. Leaving them there, he went away again and prayed for the third time, repeating the same words. Then he came back to the disciples and said to them;
You can sleep on now and take your rest. Now the hour has come when the Son of Man is to be betrayed into the hands of sinners. Get up! Let us go! My betrayer is already close at hand.
He was still speaking when Judas, one of the Twelve, appeared, and with him a large number of men armed with swords and clubs, sent by the chief priests and elders of the people. Now the traitor had arranged a sign with them.
The one I kiss,
He had said
He is the man. Take him in charge.
So he went straight up to Jesus and said;
And kissed him. Jesus said to him,
My friend, do what you are here for.
Then they came forward, seized Jesus and took him in charge. At that, one of the followers of Jesus grasped his sword and drew it; he struck out at the high priest’s servant, and cut off his ear. Jesus then said;
Put your sword back, for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. Or do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father who would promptly send more than twelve legions of angels to my defence? But then, how would the scriptures be fulfilled that say this is the way it must be?
It was at this time that Jesus said to the crowds;
Am I a brigand that you had to set out to capture me with swords and clubs? I sat teaching in the Temple day after day and you never laid hands on me.
Now all this happened to fulfil the prophecies in
~ Photo by Clairvaux Debevec
TAGGED BY SQUISHYPAINT . . . . . so, here ya go Sam, this 16’s for you!
Not going to post a RL pic because, let’s face it, we all just PS, texture, mask, Gaussian Blur, mosaic, and brush the hell out of them so we look 15 pounds lighter and 15 years younger, so why bother. Instead, I’ll post a picture of my new pup Miss Abbi, she didn’t request any touchups.
1. I hate people who live to be “victims”. Yep, life’s not fair so hitch up your panties and deal with it, there are a lot of people who have gone through worse!
2. I dislike the heat, but love cool weather. Have to have my bedroom ice cold with some moving air in order to sleep, so my ceiling fans stay on 24/7 and blankets are on the bed year round.
3. Was a freelance photographer in RL for 15 years. On one of my first assignments they strapped me in a harness and took me up in a helicopter to shoot hurricane damage over New Orleans. When they slid the door open (for me to hang out of mind you) I threw up, much to the amusement of the cabin full of military guys. My dignity was not intact, but I got “the” picture!
4. Yes I can cook and love authentic southwestern food. The hotter the better, it has to make me SWEAT! I make a mean chicken and goat cheese tamales with chili verde.
5. I am a widow. The love of my life died too young, after only 22 years of being married to this wonderful man, and the hole in my heart will stay.
6. I can drink most people under the table doing shots of tequila. Trust me.
7. I am a hopeless romantic who believes in true love. I was blessed to have had the fairy tale. I just didn't get the forever after
8. My favorite snack is a panni with caramelized onions, fontina cheese and pears . . . . and a Coke Zero which I live off of.
9. I volunteer as a first responder for the Red Cross. Yep, when there is a mudslide, hurricane, flood, fire, you name it, they call us. I love helping other people, it keeps life in perspective and makes me realize that if you get up each morning clean, warm and well fed, you have nothing to complain about.
10. I adore my son, who is grown now and looks, and acts, so much like his dad. His father would be as proud of him as I am.
11. I live to travel and explore. Have lived in Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, California, Ohio, Mexico, and South America. Skied in Colorado, hiked in Arizona, scuba dived in Cancun, traveled to Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, the Carolina’s, New York, Rhode Island, Washington, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Virginia, Hawaii, Scotland, Portugal, England and Italy. Next is Ireland and Antarctica is on the wish list (and would REALLY like to go to Cuba) and to finish the rest of the 50 states I haven’t made it to yet!
12. COULD live without: humidity, ungrateful people, deadlines (I work in entertainment advertising so deadlines are my life), Michael Bolton (who ever told this man he could sing?), VISTA (there is a REASON I love my MAC), lawyers, Paris Hilton, lawyers (yeah dislike them so much I had to say it again) and organized religion
13. CAN’T live without: MUSIC (it’s like air to me), mascara, balsamic vinegar, ice cold Coke Zero, my SUV, best friends Tamil and Brook, Thai food, Herradura Suprema Tequila (yum), gelato, my 35 mm Nikon (NOT digital but using beautiful silver halide film) flip flops, sunglasses and my dog
14. I used to keep lion cubs in my bathroom overnight (I worked in PR for Lion Country Safari). Try explaining THAT noise to the neighbors!
15. Friends tell me I’m too nice (there is such a thing?) and that I keep believing in people I should have given up on long ago, LOL! We’re southern, it’s what we do, what can I say. That being said, drag my family or friends into your lunacy and I will cut you off at the knees!
16. In my next life (and yes, I believe in that too) I want to be Christian Amanpour or Ben Fong-Torres . . now wouldn’t that be worth coming back for!
cleaning museum glass
cleaning thermador oven
clean the house games
how to clean sticky floors
diy window cleaning
house cleaning robots
winxp registry clean
dry clean linen
escalator cleaning equipment